페이지 정보

작성자 Nam 작성일 24-04-30 02:32 조회178회

본문

업체명 CO 이름 Nam
연락처 NV 이메일 nambeavers@cox.net
모델명(모델번호) HW 설치(구매)일자
수리의뢰내역 제품의 증상
Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These affordable items are great for relaxing at home!

Reps-R-Us-Avon-Representatives.jpgTake advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil, to reveal softer and silkier skin. It is formulated with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and energized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the hands, feet, and body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to get the desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling delicious. Made from natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Apply it once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store any leftover in a shower caddy to make it a an easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a great product to use for everyday. If you are looking for scrubs that exfoliate the skin, I suggest looking elsewhere. It is a great cleanser and has a subtle chocolate scent. It is not expensive and can be purchased at Avon.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it's worth a try. avon planet spa pillow mist will assist you in the event that you aren't satisfied with your purchase.

I have been using this product for a long period of time and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It smells nice of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those who work full-time, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub or anyone who would like to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which is believed to energize the skin. It also has a fresh scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorite scents and I love how it helps my skin look and feel.

The Energise Energise ritual line includes the body scrub, a facial spray, and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times each week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm skin with this refreshing spray. This facial mist that hydrates is formulated with Chinese green-tea extract to help protect against environmental aggressors, and provide you with an energizing, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub fresh complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from the face while closing your eyes. apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free from sulfates and parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet spa planet body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a face spritz and a cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, made with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Use daily to reduce the appearance or dryness after waxing and depilation.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and uplift your senses.

Relax and enjoy the relaxing spa experience from the convenience of your own home with this kit. This kit includes body butter, facial spritz as well as a rejuvenating scrub. This kit is ideal to give to someone special who deserves a treat.
▲ TOP

Information

주식회사 시마즈 사이언티픽 코리아 | 대표자 : 야마다 타케시 | 사업자등록번호 : 307-87-01124
주소 : (우06108) 서울시 강남구 언주로 609 9층(논현동, Pax타워)

Copyright .. Shimadzu Scientific Korea Corp.

고객센터

02-540-0078

spechrom@shimadzu.co.kr
월-금 09:00 - 18:00 / 점심시간 12:00 - 13:00